Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Yahoo for Bloggy Awards :)

I really have to smile, I cannot believe how nice it is to get awards!  Now I know how my kiddos feel :)
Thank You Tammy over at 1...2..3...Teach With Me,  Jessica at Glitzy in 1st Grade and Chelsey at The Wild West for the Versatile Award:)

The rules for The VERSATILE AWARD are as follows:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thank you Tammy, Jessica and Chelsey!!!
2.  Include a link to their site - Check!
3.  Include the award image in your post - Done!
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself - Just scroll down :)
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award - Scroll down a little further...
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site - Complete!
7.  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated - and done!

Okey dokey, so for 7 random facts.


Uno:  I'm a mama to 5 really awesome kids!  I know every mama thinks so, but I have absolutely been blessed with my kiddos ages 21 to 4 :)
Dos:  I met my husband in 5th grade, went all through high school together, and were great pals.  But it wasn't until we reconnected almost 8 years ago that we fell in love.  Timing really is everything.
Tres:  I never, ever considered being a teacher.  I thank God USC required students to volunteer because I did just that, at an elementary school, and fell in love with teaching. 
Cuatro:  I love chocolate and bread, although not together...hmmm... or maybe...
Cinco:  I love coffee!  Everything goes well with coffee, especially cold pizza :)
Seis:  I am obsessed with planners.  I usually get 2-3 planners in January... and July, weird I know!
Siete:  I'm an old school scrapbooker.  I say old school because it seems everyone is digital these days.  Speaking of old school, when did 80's music become old school? (say WHAAAAT?)
(Yes, I'm that far behind, but hey, I'm a mama, teacher, wife, and part time taxi driver).

I've noticed a lot of my fellow bloggers have already been nominated, but I would like to award these fabulous Bloggy Buddies:
1.  Maria at Kinder-Craze
2.  Shannon at Kindergarten Hoppenings
3.  Nikki at Melonheadz Illustrating
4.  Alicia at Keeping It True at K-1-2
5.  Kathleen at Growing Kinders
6.  Lita at Learning in Spain
7.  Katie at Little Warriors
8.  Tanya at Ms. Solano's Kindergarten Class
9.  Susana at Fun-Key Dual Language for First Grade
10.  And my pal Maggie who found me out! at September Rust


So go check out these ladies, I'm amazed at the creativity :)

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! I just wrote about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and bread... I could eat them together. Have you ever tried Nutella? It's delish. I love the letters in your blog header- they're just adorable!
    I've have 2 awards for you! Please pop over and check them out.

    _Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog award. I am a newbie blogger and I am now following your blog. Please follow mine too so that we can share ideas. Thanks!
    Mrs. Janelle

    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not find an email address to send you a message. I am a 1st grade DL teacher and I was wondering if you had a copy of the CCSS in kid friendly Spanish. I could work on them, but I thought I would save a little time if someone else had them done already. Thanks so much! TinsethFamily (at) msn (dot) com
    Beth T.

    ReplyDelete