Friday, June 29, 2012

Planner Possibilities People!

So I'm a little hesitant to share the newest blog I found.
Why?  I mean, it's a really cute blog!
Tammy has the  a lot of great ideas.
The clipart on her blog is so inviting.
And she has a lot of cool writing freebies.
I especially love the way she uses cooking terms on her blog, the Daily Specials, Chef's Choice, Sweet Endings.

So what's holding me back?
Why don't I want to share?
Okay, okay, she's hosting a really awesome giveaway, AWESOME, and I sooo want to win...
an  Erin Condren Life Planner!!!  


But seriously, go check out Tammy's Blog, you'll be so glad you did :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Senora Allen! I just gave you an award...come by my blog and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to tell you that I gave you the Versatile Blogger award! I think Jessica gave it to you, also :)

    Chelsey♥

    ReplyDelete