I'm down to my last 3 days of school, summer's so close I can almost smell it :)
I do love a good linky, so thought I'd join the fun!
1. Watch some really great shows, first up, finish season 3 of
I'm a little late jumping on this train. I kept seeing thumbs up on Instagram, gave it a try during Easter, and was elated Netflix finally got season 3! I need me some of her purses :)
2. Clean, organize, declutter some more! I have this same table and bench, but this room is waaaay cleaner than mine, hence pinterest pix ;) Did I mention I have 5 kids in our small but cozy home?
3. Spend more time here with my kids.
I love spending the day watching them play. I always take a book, but never seem to read more than a couple of pages.
4. Read more. Like, Deanna, I love reading PD books. But, I love getting lost in a good book. Thinking about
but I might just watch the show. I don't know, I love a good romance, so I definitely need some suggestions.
5. SCRAPBOOK!!! My goal was to be caught up by the time my last baby graduated, but considering she's graduating in a couple of days and I'm on 2006, I don't think I'm going to make it.
I love scrappin! I know it's old school and I'm slowly moving towards digital, but there's something about flipping pictures and reminiscing that I just love!
6. Possibly get season passes to
my cutie pie went for the first time this spring and loved it! And since Disneyland is no longer doing season passes, this is a great option! Plus it's a lot cheaper :)
7. Go to more museums.
My cutie pie has definitely inherited her daddy's talent :)
8. Learn to use my camera.
I love this pic I took from iPhone. My friend is considering having private photography classes, think of how much better this would be.
9. Have nice getaway with my hubby. Hoping to go to Las Brisas in Laguna Beach.
Loved our small wedding with those we love here 8 years ago summer :)
Must haves: margarita, guacamole, and playa de sole!
10. Spend as much time with my family as I can.
I'll have 4 kids in college and one in first grade. Time seems to be flying by, seems like yesterday they were all shorter than me. I am blessed with a wonderful family and I want to make the most of every day :)
Can't wait to see what everyone is planning. Can't wait for suuuuuuuummmmer!