Monday, May 19, 2014

And The Countdown Begins

7 days of school left, whaaaaaat?!
Oh my, I cannot even believe it, I'm trying not to think too much about it, but come one who am I kidding?

 I was able to put all my student books 

 and all of my library books away... YAHOO
I filled 4 boxes! I swear I keep giving books away, but I still have so many.
(Ok, ok, so maybe I didn't give any books away this year :) 
Don't worry padres, my kiddos still have their Treasures book, so there's still plenty to read :)

And this is the storm before the calm, yeah I know, it's supposed to be the other way around, but seems like the more I put away, the more stuff I have left to put away, wait, what?

This week is going to be crazy busy!

Monday- First Grade Assemblies
Tuesday- Math Training
Wednesday- Class Cards AND report cards due 
Thursday- Field Day
Friday- End of the Year Awards Assembly

Whew!  I'm pooped already :)

2 comments: