Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Open House 2014

Open House was last week, but I was so wiped out, I'm just getting around to posting pix.
Here's what you see when you open the door.
To the right of the door is our library area, behind our book boxes.
Love our book boxes, I don't know why I have such a hard time committing to permanent labels.

My guided reading table...ahhh...look at how clean it it :)

This is the wall immediately to the left.  I'm really happy with the way our AR wall turned out.  You can read more HERE.


Ok, these are actually our mini-biographies.  It was supposed to be a timeline, but I thought little books worked out better. Crazy how some of my kiddos look exactly the same as babies :)

And now for our wonder animal projects:













 Love the detail and it's homemade :)

Our plant review and buzzing bees.

And lastly, I thought I would give my parents the chance to find as many ways to show 25, I should have taken a pic of the after :/

I have to say, it was a fun evening.  I always love seeing kids with their families.  Our dual classrooms always feel more like family.

No comments:

Post a Comment