Monday, August 5, 2013

I Think I Picked The Wrong Week To...

Stop drinking coffee.
If you've read my blog for a bit then you might know I absolutely love, LOVE, coffee.
I swear it tastes better with just about anything!
Donuts and pastries of course, but with cold pizza leftovers from the night before,
a handful of almonds, my breakfast sammies... how I miss thee....
It's been almost a week, and my soothing replacement has been Good Earth Tea.
But it has really kept me moving at a snail's pace in my classroom.

School starts exactly one week from today, my normal comment would be:
ONE WEEK PEOPLE!! But amazingly enough, I'm pretty calm considering this is all I've done in my class so far...


I wonder if there's any chance of me being here just one more time before school starts...
                              

Good luck, hope we all get our classrooms ready for our new kiddos.
Adios amigos :)

2 comments:

  1. You are brave quitting coffee right before school starts. I still have a few weeks till school starts, so I am starting the nervousness about getting everything ready and prepared. Can't wait to see more pics of your room. Did you come up with anything new this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to School time makes me wish I still drank pop -- I need caffeine. I could make mad progress in my classroom if I had caffeine...Sigh.

    Oh well, I have 2 and a half weeks left, it will get done.

    I am a second grade bilingual teacher and your newest follower! I can't wait to get more ideas!

    Good luck - you can do it without coffee!!!!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete