Monday, August 26, 2013

A Daily 5 Freebie

I cannot believe we'll be starting our 3rd week of school!

We've started our Daily 5 routines by modeling and practicing 3 Ways to Read.
I am going slooooow people...

I think it's so important to really allow our kiddos to understand the importance of reading the pictures and retelling the story.  In guided reading I'm always reminding my kiddos to first look at the picture, it's so important for reading comprehension to make sense of the pictures and to make predictions.
And for my kiddos who really need support, it's especially important that they see themselves as readers!

I know there are a lot of posters in Bloggyland, but since I need mine in Spanish, I thought I would make them bilingual.  I would really like to hear from you if you do enjoy these freebies :)



Also, I just uploaded my Super Hero Rules in my TPT :)


Have a Super week amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment