Saturday, July 2, 2011

Classroom Shopping Linky

How sad is it that I can TOTALLY RELATE to this man....

I love back to school shopping!
I've only been off 1 week, but the teacher inside me just can't pass up a good deal.
We teachers always have our eyes open to the possibilities, don't we?


I made the mistake of not buying these last year, and regretted it ever since.
These will make really cute book bags for students to take home.

I read a great post on Mrs. Lemon's blog, Step Into Second Grade,
about Book Buddies.
She has some great ideas and resources for students to take home books.
I especially loved her informational sheet about, 
"Why can't I skip my 20 minutes of reading tonight?"
I'm hoping to get everything translated and ready to start with my new Kinders in the fall.
Wait, I go back August 16th, so I guess in the late summer, yikes!
Head on over to Kristen's Linky at  Lady Bug Teacher Files for more super ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bags- never seen them at our Target- such a great find.
    Tiffani
    Time 4 Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete