Friday, June 28, 2013

Five For Friday

Hola Amigos!
Have I mentioned how much I'm lovin' my summer?  Love it!!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching, to let you know some of the reasons why :)

uno:
1.  My lil' cutie pie is becoming quite the artist,
I love her drawings...

dos:
2.  So my cutie pie will start Kinder this fall and has already become quite the writer.
How can I say no after she left me this note?

tres
3.  Pluto was so sweet, he let her pet him before taking a picture.

cuatro:
  
4.  Finally tried the Mint Julep... maybe it's better with a lil' sumpin' sumpin'

but the Monte Cristo...YUM!

cinco:
5.  OMG have you tried Marie Callender's Cake Pie?
Cake on top of PIE people!!!

Have a Super Weekend!
Adios Amigos!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for a Leibster Award. You can see my post about it here.

    Carrie
    First Grade with Ms. Dawley

    ReplyDelete