Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Grade Pics...Finally

4 day weekend, woo-hoo!
Just what I needed after 3 weeks of school.

I finally remembered to take some pics, but I wanted to share this cool App called Photosynth.
Here's a before picture of my new classroom.
 This was very helpful when I returned home and had to decide how I wanted my class layout.

This was the only after picture I took, although my classroom wasn't complete, but it gives you a good idea of how to use the App.

 And of course, I forgot I had this cool App when I took pictures this week :(

My door sign my hubby made for me a couple of years ago, along with our some Super Heroes.

This is our library.  Although I'm trying to use Super Heroes, I couldn't resist putting our comfy Teddy.

 Writing

Word Wall

Word Bank

 Color Words

The World
with a graph displaying students and their Kinder teacher.
Luckily, I got to loop with 14 of my students :)

Language Arts & Whole Group Area

Math

 Guided Reading Table
(sorry so messy)

 My Goals
and student book boxes for Read To Self.

Have a great long weekend amigas!
You deserve it ;)

So now that I've had some time to relax, I'm catching up with all the super ideas in Bloggyland, so I'm joining a Linky hosted by Swimming into Second Grade

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Libby, Please send me your email so I can send you my Morning Math. Thanks
    Donna
    donna.glynn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your classroom is so colorful...i can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classroom looks so beautiful.. I love the colors.
    Tomorrow will be my first day with kids. :)

    ReplyDelete