Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sooo tired...

I'm sorry sweet friends that I have been MIA.
This is our 3rd week of school and I have been so exhausted :(

And as tired as I am, I have to say that I am soooooo thankful for my kids!
I have such awesome Firsties!

We started The Daily 5 with Read to Self (Leer Solito).
My kids love it, LOVE IT!
I promise I'll have pictures soon.
We just get so busy that I forget to click.

I finally finished translating the First Grade CCSS with the help of my Bloggy pal, Beth.
I hope to post that soon too.

On another awesome note, I was so happy to see that I have 253 followers!
I have to say, it put such a big smile on my face!
Gracias amigas :)

2 comments:

  1. De nada!
    Es un placer seguirte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to help because it helps me,too! Nice to work together! Beth

    ReplyDelete