Mrs. Lyons from Think of Teaching is hosting a Book Club and is starting off with some read along questions.1) What is your favorite book (or series) from childhood?
Owl At Home, I loved the tear tea chapter
2) What is your favorite book (or series) now?
I love reading James Patterson, who knew he could write mystery, suspense, and romance :)
3) What is your opinion of e-readers?
I borrowed my daughter's Kindle, thought I wasn't going to like it,
but the best feature was lying in bed reading and not having to worry about how to hold the book.
4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..."
watch Chick Flicks with my girls :)
5) Describe yourself in 5 words!
Mama to 5 great kids
6) Hardcover or paperback? Why?
Anything at the bargain section at Barnes & Noble
7) Coffee or Tea?
Ohhhhhhh this is by the far the easiest question yet,
Coffee, almost everything tastes great with a large cup of café