Friday, January 31, 2014

And I'm Back

Yahoo for Fridays!

Trying to get my groove back, so I thought I'd join the Linky fun!
Here's my Friday Five :)

uno:
I received this beautiful bouquet from one of my sweet girls and her family :)

dos:
We celebrated the 101st day of school.  
We made the traditional fruit loop necklaces and 101 snacks, but we were so busy and I forgot to take pix.  But I loved the way our gum ball machines turned out.

tres:
Love this show!  So glad it's back!

cuatro:
Morning work, my kiddos are so good at counting by 10's :)

cinco:
We finally got it!
I kept going back and forth,
is it really worth it?
the little cups seem so wasteful.
i don't have the counter space.
in a word... joy!


1 comment:

  1. Libby,

    I love my Keurig at home and at school. I'm addicted. Thus the name of my blog...lol

    Flowers are my favorite and you must be a special teacher to receive those from your student.

    Have a great weekend!

    Shelley
    The Perks of Teaching Primary

    ReplyDelete