Saturday, November 23, 2013

Soooooo Happy

I'm off for one whole week, YAHOOOOO
Oh, I have been looking so forward to some time off.
Technology has not been kind to me lately, at home or school.
I love technology and have been trying to effectively use it more in my class, but I tell ya, when Techy is not cooperative, ugh!
And, to let us know who is in control, the power at school was out Thursday.
Something about lightning striking a transformer I think.
no power
20+ kids
rainy weather
equals migraine
I think mostly because I'm still fighting this cough, cold, head congestion.

Any....ways....
I have to say, I am just so thankful for my class this year.  They are the sweetest, hard-working, little sponges of knowledge!  We have been working on comparing and contrasting all week with our stories, animals, and finally each other.  
This is seriously a great activity for communicating, collaborating, and asking questions.
My hubby Jeff and I both love to watch movies, sushi, coffee, walking on the beach, and we love our family.

I've shared this activity before, and it never fails to amaze me at some of the things they come up with.  I didn't include it, but one pair shared their birthdays, how awesome is that?
And in case you didn't catch it,
look at this:
both boys had same kindergarten and 1st grade teachers, they are the best teachers!
tear, quivering lip...
So THANKFUL for my kiddos :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try that with my students. They'd love to work with a partner and do that. Thanks for the idea. I have the week off too. Isn't it so nice?
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete