Saturday, May 18, 2013

Procrastinating, Relaxing Saturday

Hola Bloggy Pals!
Hope you're able to get some time to relax, I know how crazy this time of year is for us teachers.

8 days left and report cards are due Monday.  I brought everything home to finish them, but my head is just not into it yet.  

So instead of starting...
I made a yummy chorizo burritos for lunch and enjoyed the series finale of 

Took a long nap.
Worked on my end of the year memory book.
Caught up on some blogs.
Started 3 different blog posts, will finish later.
Obviously taking my time to write this post because I'm now realizing it's almost 5pm.
And nope,
still not close to working on what I should be working on.

So I leave you with one of my favorite characters...

1 comment:

  1. HA! I loved the highlight show of The Office that aired just before the last episode! When Michael left, I just couldn't stay into it :( You Saturday sounds like mine- I cleaned my house from top to bottom and even restained my deck to keep from having to write lesson plans! May your last 8 days fly by!
    :) Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete