Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kinder Classroom Update

I apologize for not posting, like many of you, 
I have been so busy getting ready for the new school year.
And as if blogging wasn't fun enough, I've found another love,
yes, I too am a Pinterest Addict.

My kiddos first day is Monday, Yay!
I still have so much to do, but I'm ready to start the new year :)


Inside of my front door.
Front of the classroom.  I decided to place larger alphabet letters above our SmartBoard for easier reference and access when writing.

This year we're beginning a great program called No Excuse University.
Each classroom chose a university,
I chose my alma mater, FIGHT ON!

Math Wall
I still have some work to do this weekend to finish it up.
Where did the time go?

Word Wall
I place student names and high frequency words here.

Teaching Wall
This is where almost everything will go.
I love the large Welcome letters above!  I was so excited that I found them in Spanish :)

Library & Season Wall
Last year I didn't utilize this space enough, 
so I thought I would use the top half as my Season Wall.  
DJ Inkers Weather Bears and my seasonal tree should do the trick.
Hmmm, I think I might need to add a border to separate the two....

I placed my animals on my back window by my Guided Reading Area.
Oops, I guess I forgot to take a picture of the whole area.

Wishing you the best of luck with your new batch of sweet kiddos!

P.S.  I decided to also join



I do love seeing all these awesome classrooms, 
such creativity!

1 comment: