Trying something new, the Linky Party at Rowdy In First Grade.
1. After teaching 17 years, I'm still learning new things.
2. I agree with some other blogs, there are certain names I would never name my child.
3. Too many supplies/ resources isn't necessarily a good thing (clutter).
4. I should have invested in container products right away!
5. I cannot leave general sub plans, I come in early to leave specific plans (when will I learn).
6. Am I really that controlling?
(hanging jackets on chairs a certain way really is better so they don't drag).
7. Why is it that when I finally have alone time,
I want to run to Lakeshore and find new things for my class?
8. Coffee is my best friend in the morning.
9. Everything always seems better with CHOCOLATE!
10. I still love teaching, it really is the most rewarding job!
Well, here's my list.
I enjoy seeing other classrooms and finding new ideas in Bloggyland.
I'm just starting off with this blog, hopefully I could add to this world as well.