Sunday, September 7, 2014

Where Is Your Class?

I don't know what I clicked but all of my images disappeared.
Luckily Megan was able to help me with my blog images, but I'm too scared now to investigate and click and fix.  Alas, I'm not that tech savvy after all.

Anyways, I thought maybe you can use a freebie!

Sometimes we get busy and forget to count our little chickens after lunch, and before you know it, we're off to the library, and the intercom checks to see where your class is because little Suzy can't find you.  Not that it's ever happened to me ;)

Hope you can use it!

1 comment:

  1. Nice freebie! It would be very handy especially if you want to ensure that you will be able to leave the right message for people who are looking for your class. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete