Monday, June 2, 2014

June Currently

YAHOO it's summer!!!!
Last week I was so crazy busy, I'll catch up later, but for now I'm linking up with the fabulous Farley at 

































I need to beef up on my Maxwell lyrics, I'm so excited I get to see him in concert at the end of the month.

I was so buy last week, that I probably should have utilized my bullet journal better, but I barely had time to breathe.  Pack everything, last day of school, graduation, and graduation party, hence my needing comment :)

Other than that, I plan to take it easy this summer.  If nothing else, I plan to enjoy each day :)
Hope the same for everyone else out in Bloggyland.

6 comments:

  1. Pomegranate Margaritas????? OMG sounds delicious. I hope you get one soon. Enjoy your summer vacation. I am so jealous. We go until the 27th!
    ~Emily
    Emmy Mac's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! June 27th?! Wow, good luck to you :)

      Delete
  2. You're in CA and on break already?!?! I'm in CA too and NOT on break :( I LOVE pomegranate margaritas too! Enjoy summer!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapbooking is on my list of things I want to do this summer! I'm already out of school too...isn't it a great feeling?!

    A Little Bird in Third

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best feeling! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete