Friday, March 22, 2013

Five For Friday

Yay for Friday!! 
Linking up my five random things with Doodle Bugs Teaching.

uno:
1.  My lil' cutie pie is becoming quite the artist!  Love her eerie version of this Disney princess :)
Can you guess who it is?

dos:
2. My daughter treated me to Coldstone's today, I didn't want to disappoint her, so of course I indulged:)
Coffee Lovers in a waffle cone, how can you not be jealous ;)

tres:
3.  I am loving my Erin Condren planner!  Love that I have a 2 page monthly TABBED layout! Love that I can use my Papermate colorful markers, that do not bleed!

cuatro:
4. I bet you'll never guess what this delicious dessert is!  My hubby had this instead of cake for his birthday, can you see my cutie pie sneaking a piece :)

cinco:
5.  Reason #555 why I love my hubby so much, he came by my class today and dropped off this awesomely, wonderful movie/musical that I love, LOVE!!!  

And now I gotta go watch this with my girls :)
Have a super weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like each think you shared a little more than the last.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm... Coldstones! I love the butter pecan ice cream.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete