Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sticker Books

My discipline policy has always been pretty basic.
I've always been a Happy Face :) / Sad Face :( kinda teacher.
It's pretty easy to follow, you're good, you're on the happy face.
If you don't listen, you get reminded of the rule,
still talking?  sad face.

At the end of the day, if you're on the :) you get a sticker.
And if you've been really good or did something really nice, you get check marks after your name, and a sticker for each checky mark.

This usually works really well.
And while I've starting something new, my kids still love receiving stickers, maybe because they get to put them here:
Clipart:  DJ Inkers and Scrappindoodles

Sure, my kiddos sometimes spend a few seconds admiring their collection.
Any longer than that, and I start reminding them their book may soon be mine, that usually works right away.  

Clicky above for a copy and let me know if it works out for you :)

1 comment:

  1. You took me back to my first grade days, I used to have a book too:). I may need to do this with my students again.

    ReplyDelete