Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why I Love Bloggy Land

Thank you Sue from The Very Busy Kindergarten for thinking of me
Sue has such super ideas, and I'd like to encourage other primary teachers to visit her  awesome blog.

And Ha!  I've been tagged by Krista from  The Second Grade Super Kids
She has a super Blog, with Super Ideas, so head on over :)
So here are my answers to her questions:

1. What is your favorite color to paint your nails?
I don't.  Unfortunately, the only dishwasher in my house is me :(

2. Do you have anything that you collect in your classroom to display?
Do containers count?  Otherwise, nope.

3. What is something you do every year for open house at your school?
Can you believe we're not having Open House this year?  
Since we have 6 furlough days, we're not holding Open House :(
Otherwise, I always have a slideshow with student pictures and music.

4. Do you have a pet....do share!?
 Sauza

5. What time do you usually wake up and get to school on a typical school day? 
5:30 sometimes 6:00

6. What did you dress up as on the last Halloween that you dressed up?
A Vampire :)

7. What is something silly that you are afraid of?
Silly, no!   Sharks!!!
I know everything there is to know about them.

8. What is your favorite part of working at your school, besides the students in your classroom?
My previous students, they're the greatest :)

9. What tv show do you can you absolutely not miss each week?
Fringe, Justified, Fringe!

10. What is the #1 thing you hope your students leave your classroom remembering at the end of the year?
Everything!  We've been working so hard :)
But if anything, remember to be friendly and help your friends.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Cute dog!

    Sue
    theverybusykindergarten :)

    ReplyDelete