Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bloggy Ketchup....Catch up?


My girls birthdays are coming up pretty soon, so my talented husband made these for the invitations.
He drew our cutie pies and I loved it so much I just had to share.
Hmmmm, now if I can only have him draw some clipart for me.

This is going to be a busy week.
I have to plan for 2 half day subs, one for grade level planning, which has been invaluable and the second for finishing up a Spanish Language Assessment that has been taking  FOR-E-VER (Yes, I love the Sandlot movie).

But the biggy will be Wednesday, I have to present a training using Write From the Beginning for our Kinder and 1st grade teachers.  I love this program, but did I mention I still get nervous at awards assemblies?  Wish me luck :)

We're still working on Winter but my Kinders did a really great job on their Winter Trees.

On another note, Yahoo, I have 100 followers!
I gotta start thinking of a giveaway :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment