Is it sad that I love, love, love lists?!
So I couldn't pass up the chance to join the Summer To Do List Linky at
- My oldest daughter will be going to college, so we'll have lots to do to get her ready. I think I'm going to need boxes and boxes of tissue, snif, snif.....
2. Potty train my youngest, man oh man she's as stubborn as her mama ;)
3. Go to the beach. My girls love the beach, hmmm, maybe this will help encourage my lil' one with potty training. I'm hoping to catch up on a lot of reading also. I was able to squeeze in a couple of good books during the school year. (Can't wait for "The Help" movie in August).
4. Make lots of activities for my class. I am so motivated by the many awesome teacher blogs out there. I bought some units from TPT, but I'm going to have to spend a lot of time translating them in Spanish.
5. Re do my Math stations. I've had training in Math Their Way and Marcy Cook (love her activities), but I seriously need to differentiate my groups better.
6. Rest, relax, and enjoy my time with my family.